Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blazing bright.

Hi, everyone! I don't think the blog time stamps anything, so it's Feb. 26th, 2014.

I haven't blogged in almost a year. For that, I'm sorry!

It's been an up and down road for the plants. I've lost quite a few over the last year and for different reasons - some died outside, some died during the move, some just didn't enjoy what I had to offer. I had been very busy with wedding planning, so they got watered less. Some thrived, some did not. I'll have to update the plant list.

Now that we're one year into engagement, I felt it was right to get back into my hobbies a little bit. I have abstained from buying any plants for over a year now. I get to treat myself sometimes, right? I'll be buying more Hoyas and succulents...hopefully at the upcoming Flower Show here in Philadelphia. I'm very excited!

That's it for now. I'm hoping to take photos of some of the plants I've already shown you to show you how they've grown. My Euphorbia x Iomi is blooming out of its mind and I *think* I have a peduncle on H. latifolia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © So Much Beauty in Dirt