Saturday, June 2, 2012

The backyard plants!

I try not to go out there too often nowadays, simply for the fact that mosquitoes are drawn to me like a magnet. However, my plants don't mind. They seems to really like being outside.

My little greenhouse. My friend is too busy at the moment to care for his plants, so they're inside.

Haworthia turgida, with a little sempervivum baby I stuck in there.

Hoya fitchii has really loved being outside. No mealies in sight.
This is one of the few leaves it's pushing out. I just love the veins.


My pride and joy semp. This had a few when I bought it. Now all the pups circle the mother.


The happy semps.

Okay. Kalanchoe tubiflora is getting freaking huge. I didn't have much hope for the plant - when I brought it outside, it immediately started dropping its lower leaves. Now it's grown another inch.


The other Crassula I have. Don't remember the exact species. Bad Lauren.





My lovely Coral! Re-potted hopefully for the last time in a while, and looks good. She's starting to trail.

I guess she could use some pinching.

Hoya mindorensis' vine came to me dying back. I cut both of them back. One of them responded well, one kept dying back. This is the aftermath of it. I had to cut back to the first node. Shame, really. Hopefully this side comes back.

That's it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © So Much Beauty in Dirt