Friday, June 8, 2012

The things we learn.

This post will be sort of off-topic.

I've been a little distracted lately. Lots of changes at work. I've also restarted an attempt to lose that 40 pounds again. I lost 60 pounds last year, and stopped around my birthday because whenever I ran in the cold, I'd get bronchitis. I fell back into old habits and gained 40 back. Luckily, I have a supportive boyfriend who doesn't really care how I look. We're doing it again (he lost about 70, gained 20 back. GODDAMN MEN AND THEIR TESTOSTERONE) and hopefully for the last time.

So, it's been a lot of working out. My plants still get a lot of care. I put in an order to Violet Barn, and I'll be taking pictures of that soon. I also got a really generous package from the gardener that tried to help me with my Euphorbia suzannae. I inquired about one of the many Euphorbia leuconeura he wanted to give away. He shipped them immediately and he sent me 3(!), along with 3 Echeveria rosettes. How kind! I know now that gardeners are super generous. I should know - my mom and grandma are saints.

Anyway, I'm off to relax. Work tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © So Much Beauty in Dirt