Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fineshrine.

I cannot stop listening to Purity Ring. Oh my god.

Anyway, I started checking my plants for bugs at 4 PM. I just got done. It used to take about two hours...this is how you know you are either too much of a perfectionist or you have too many plants.

Luckily, no plants had bugs and all plants are doing well. Except for H. lacunosa, that continues hating me. She is going outside tomorrow. I dropped my Alworthia x 'Black Gem' and it fell down three shelves. Luckily it only broke the root ball. One pup came off, so I repotted and put the pup in its own little pot. His babies are moving out slowly but surely!

I'm in the process of photographing all of my plants. Some of my plants never get mentioned and I feel like that's not fair. I like all of my plants, and they deserve some attention too! So the next posts should be cataloging the plants.

Gotta go wash up. Have a great night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © So Much Beauty in Dirt