Thursday, November 1, 2012

I don't usually do recommendations...

but these bulbs have been amazing for me.

Grow lights for those on a budget.

I thought they would be nice lights that would help the plant make the transition inside. They have really helped the plants thrive in the lower light of my apartment. Some are even growing happily under them! I feel good about them and would buy them again. They don't have the output of T5s, but they are very good for trays of plants and much cheaper.

Side perk: They're so bright, I use them for light in the day and my electric bill went down! :)

I obviously have no incentive to endorse these bulbs, and am just sharing a good deal. They produce much less heat than other bulbs or setups and they're more energy efficient. Can't beat that! We don't want burnt down houses.

We survived Sandy. Lost power for 2 hours but we're cool! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © So Much Beauty in Dirt