Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Wretched.

I have some sort of virus again. I am miserable. I had to call out of work today because I couldn't resist puking if I moved. Ugh. Thank god it waited until today and it didn't come yesterday.

My boyfriend is extremely sweet and brought me dinner and kit-kats, which I have been craving all day. I am pretty sure I will pay for eating tonight or tomorrow morning.

I have been very lazy with watering the plants. I am pretty sure since Tovah is the only type of T. zebrina I cannot root, she is going to be a casuality over the winter. I have taken a bag of Hoyas and let them have some air. There is a plant light right above them so I hope they dry out. PLEASE dry out. I have been waffling over the risk of infecting my indoor plants and keeping them too wet. I don't want root rot, even though I can probably easily re-root most of them.

When I am feeling better, I hope to get some photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © So Much Beauty in Dirt