Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm on a roll. (This one is non plant related.)

From Plowing Through Life:

11 Questions For You:

1) Do you keep different foods separate on your plate, or do you not care if they touch/overlap? (This question was inspired by WebDebris, author of Remembering The 70s.)


Nope. I'm the queen of mixing everything together.

2) Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Depends on how it smells.

3) If you were offered one million dollars, would you pose nude for a magazine?
Nope. I'm no prude, but an ex Victoria's Secret model put it this way, in more words: "I'm not going to do this anymore because I'm married, and my body is for my husband." That's it.

4) What skills do you possess that would help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
I'm wicked with handheld weapons, and I have a mean roundhouse kick. I can also run for miles when I need to. I'm good at sneaking.

5) If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be?
My laptop, fridge, and TV.

6) If you could travel to one destination for free, where would you go?
Hong Kong, where my family is from, or Italy. I would LOVE to have my honeymoon there. It would also help me work on my rusty Italian that I studied for 6+ years. Mio dio.

7) If you could change one physical feature, what would it be?
I wish I had longer legs. I've been blessed with strong legs, but they're short! I always have to mess with the hems on my pants. I have a 28" inseam.

8) If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, which day in your past would you revisit?
That's a hard one. Maybe my first date with my boyfriend? I would loosen up.

9) If you were on death row, what would be your last meal?
Sirloin, mashed potatoes, veggies, and a big HUGE red velvet cupcake.

10) What is the one single food you could never give up?
Turkey subs. I have ordered it the same way for years and I love it. The sandwich makers love me, too, because it's so easy.

11) Do you scream on roller coasters?
F yes. I am scared of heights and very easily motion sick. I can get motion sick reading a book in the car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © So Much Beauty in Dirt