Friday, March 30, 2012

Some perks of having houseplants...

You get to come home and - if they're happy - they'll make a bad day better.

Buster the Pilea is on the left, Mimi the Abutilon is on the right. Both were bought on the same day and they both enjoy hanging in my west-facing windows. Mimi is going through her second round of blooms.

I haven't named this Anacampseros Telephiastrum Variegata yet, oddly enough. However, she has grown a bit in the ~month she has been here. She sits with the other Overachievers.

See why she (haven't named her yet) wins the gold star?

Diva the Kalanchoe Calandiva has been blooming proudly since September. She is setting new buds and new sets of red-trimmed foliage.

The Overachievers, said like 'The Avengers'. Even my cuttings top left and second from the right are overachieving.

I call this my "desert". I know the Hypoestes Phyllostachya is the odd girl out. Poor Chaka.

Julia the Senecio is enjoying the afternoon sun. I just had to have her almost a month ago. Gave her a trim that she is quickly growing out of. (I went back to Lowe's a week or so later and the other two they had were DEAD. So sad.)

Yep, I was a happy girl. That's not even the half of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © So Much Beauty in Dirt