Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tonight, tonight.

After today, my brain can stop being complete and total mush and go back to being (usually) quite sharp. It's audit day at our workplace and we're hoping nothing bad happens.

Anyway, tomorrow I will be leaving the state to visit family. I will be gone 4 days. Eep! What will I do with my plants? Some are very fussy...

I'm probably going to bunch them in my living room and on my bed. Pull the sheers down and hope for the best. Some of my plants will be just fine - more than just fine - upon return. Some of my plants are fussy about water and...may not be fine. I will find a way.

H. mindorensis and H. obscura made their way outside today. I just don't have enough light for them in my apartment while they're in mandatory isolation. Coral is going back outside too.

Most of my plants are doing fine. I wish I had the time (or brains) to actually stop and take picture. They haven't had a proper bug check in about two weeks. I'm sorry, plants. This will only happen about twice a year.

I'm fighting the urge to buy more plants. I try to limit it to one plant order a pay. Luckily, I have a supportive boyfriend that tolerates this. When we move into a house, at least they can be outside or in one specific room.

That's it. Brain fried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © So Much Beauty in Dirt