Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Itchy fingers.

I'm a writer, simple as that. Sometimes I just get this urge to write that's all-consuming.

Anyway...I'm hoping to do little segments called 'Introducing...' where I will spotlight one of my plants. I will possibly show-off it's growth (if photos are available from purchase), some of its quirks and general information. Of course, I'm no plant expert but maybe someone will find it interesting.

I'm also hoping to do a shoulda-coulda-woulda post every once in a while. This includes plants I walked away from/couldn't afford/should have bought earlier and it would still be alive.

Lastly, I want to do a shame-on-you type post more often. I know big box stores don't need to keep their plants alive, but do you really expect people to buy that at full price? (My Lowe's doesn't discount plants. Ever.)

Okay, good. I'll probably post again tonight. We'll see - hockey is on tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © So Much Beauty in Dirt